June 19, 2012

Practically Perfect?

Hello! Welcome to my new blog! I loved blogging while I studied abroad in England, decided that I've missed it over the years since, and have decided to create a new one!

I decided to start blogging so that I can capture the moments in my life a little easier- blogging is really just like writing in a diary for adults right? I've been married for a year now and whew! that year has flooown by! I figured that by blogging it will help me to slow down a little and treasure the moments of being a newlywed (I can still be considered a  newlywed right?) and living my "practically perfect" life.

Some basic information about me- I live in Oshkosh, Wisconsin with my husband Bradley & our 2 year old beagle puppy Dixie Mae. I am a member of Alpha Xi Delta sorority. I graduated from college with a BA in Elementary Education and I'm currently teaching 2 1/2 - 3 year olds at a daycare center in Oshkosh. My parents and my 2 sisters live only a 20 minute drive away. As does the rest of my immediate family and my in-laws.

On a side note- the reason for the "my life practically perfect" name of the blog

1. my life IS practically perfect. I wouldn't change anything about my life.
2. I'm obsessed with Disney movies. (hence the Mary Poppins reference)

Stick around- my life is practically perfect and most of the time- I have something interesting worth telling.

I'm off to try to figure this whole blog thing out. A lot has changed since I started my first blog!

a picture from our recent trip to Disney! @ Epcot's Englad



XoXo -Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment