January 23, 2015

In 2015 ((Happy New Year))

Now that January is almost over I realized that I never wrote down my resolutions goals for 2015. Not so much resolutions, people tend to break those by now... but I'd like to write down things I'd like to accomplish or things I'd like to do during the year. I think it'll be fun to look back at the end of the year and see what I've accomplished (or haven't).

My goals for the year-

*travel... We're already planning to take Amelia to Florida & to Disney. (on a random side note-- I can't wait to go to Florida and to eat seafood. Yum! Nothing like fresh seafood)

*traveling in Wisconsin. visiting more places in this gorgeous state.

*read more books. I have a couple books waiting to be read from last summer.

*cooking. I'd love to try new recipes. New healthy recipes.

*more time outside. enjoying the weather. taking Amelia to the park. swimming. hiking. biking.

*unplugging from technology. enjoying the moment. and not looking at life through a phone screen.

*connection time. enjoying moments with our new little family of 3 (5 if you include the puppies :]]). spending time with my family and my in-laws. spending time with friends.

Here's to 2015. I hope this year brings health, happiness, and great memories. I'm excited to see what this year has in store for us.



*I hope 2015 brings memories as beautiful as this one*


Xo, Tiffany 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment