February 16, 2014

My Bucket List

Last weekend, I turned 26. Where did the time go, seriously!? Now that I'm 26 and (as my husband so lovingly told me...) I'm out of the "young adult" phase and into the adult phase, I decided to create my bucket list. The list of goals, achievements, travels, and milestones that I'd like to accomplish in my lifetime.

Here goes nothing....

-have a long, happy marriage. Those couples that have been married for 50+ years inspire me. I love my husband more then anything in the world and I can't wait to see where life takes us.
 
-have children. Brad & I would love to have children some day.
 
-travel. it's my goal in life to travel to as many countries as possible.
I'd love to travel to all the 50 states also.
 
-along the lines of traveling, I'd LOVE to go all of the Disney parks in the world. I've been to the ones in the US (Disneyland and Disneyworld) and I've been to Disney Paris.
 
-play the piano. I played when I was younger & I would LOVE to learn to play again.
 
-go to a professional NHL game. I love hockey and would love to go to a Blackhawks game.
 
-complete RAGBRAI again. it's a bike event across the state of Iowa. I completed it in 2010 but I missed a day because I was sick. I want to do it again and be able to complete the whole thing.
 
-read as over 500 books. I have no idea what number I'm on right now, but I'm sure I'll have no problem completing this one. I LOVE reading.
 
-travel first class. I think it'd be fun to travel this way just once.
 
-own a farm-ette. I really want some goats, chickens and cows. One goat, one cow, and like 5 chickens would be suffice also.
 
 
Those are my only goals I could think of right now... but the wonderful thing about the internet is that I can always add to it!
 
Xo, Tiffany

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment