April 14, 2014

Day 2 of Happiness

Oh goodness... today was definitely a Monday of a full moon. Is it bad to say that the thing I'm happy about most is that today is almost over? I woke up in a less-then-happy mood because I woke up to snow. It's April Mother Nature- it's spring! No more snow. Pleeeease. Plus the snowplow hit our mailbox and the box part was laying in the ditch. And on the way to work, Bradley's windshield wipers stopped working... we leave for vacation on Friday... we're driving his car...

Enough with the crabby Monday blues though! I'm most happy and thankful today for evening spent with Bradley. Tonight we watched "Dancing With The Stars." All the songs were Disney songs, and we're both going through some "Disney blues" right now. I'm happy that I have a wonderful husband, who can always make me laugh, regardless of the crappy day we had. And the cherry on my life is my two wonderful puppies, who are snuggling on the couch and snoring away.

Happy Monday everyone! Even if the full moon seems to be throwing off your day a little it.

Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment