October 8, 2014

29 Weeks

How far along?: 29 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of an acorn squash
 
Total weight gain: whelp- had a doctor appointment today, according to the doctor's office I've gained 10 pounds total so far. Glad to know I've gained some weight...

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: depends on the day and what I feel like wearing
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: more & more tired everyday
 
Movement: Baby Bogie likes to move around at night and I feel her lots during the day.
 
Best moment this week: We went to the Greenville Craft Fair with my parents over the weekend, we bought lots of hairbows for Baby Bogie! And a really cute new "family" sign for our living room. & the hockey game was so much fun!
 
Food cravings: Milk- that's all I've been drinking lately.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  being able to get up from sitting down and not feeling so sore!
 
What I'm looking forward to: our baby shower is in a little less than 2 weeks! Yayayayayayayay!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment