October 15, 2014

30 Weeks With Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 30 weeks!
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a cucumber
 
Total weight gain: I have a doctor's appointment next week, right now I'm up 10 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day, and shirts some days
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: evidently the third trimester means morning sickness, & I'm tired.
 
Movement: more & more each day- so exciting!
 
Best moment this week: it suddenly turned into fall this week! the leaves are changing/falling, the air has that crisp feeling, & I absolutely love it!
 
Food cravings: Milk- that's all I've been drinking lately.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  being able to get up from sitting down and not feeling so sore!
 
What I'm looking forward to: our baby shower is on Saturday! so excited to celebrate this little lady with our family and friends.
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment