December 10, 2014

38 Weeks!

How far along are you?: 38 weeks! 
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a pumpkin
 
Total weight gain: 30 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day, and shirts most days
 
  Sleep: sleep is going good- however I'm super sore whenever I wake up in the morning.
 
Symptoms: morning sickness, swollen hands/feet
 
Movement: she's been a real wiggle worm!
 
Best moment this week: My co-worker Lisa had a surprise baby shower for me at work with my 4K kiddos! They made a book and offered me and the baby advice. Sweetest thing ever!
Over the weekend we went to my parents' house and made cookies/candy/fudge. It was an exhausting time but very fun!
 
Food cravings: ice cream. always.

Belly button in or out: still holding strong with "being in"
 
What I miss:  not being sore. starting to get sooo uncomfortable
 
What I'm looking forward to: my next doctor appointment on Monday
 
Labor Signs: I had a cervical check at my 38 week appointment (this week on Monday). I was 3 cm dilated and completely thinned out. Not really having any consistent contractions though so who knows when she'll be making her appearance. Getting excited to finally meet her though!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment