June 20, 2014

13 Weeks With Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 13 weeks

How big is your baby?: the size of a peach
 
Total weight gain: None. I've actually lost 7 lbs.

Sex: I think it's a boy... Bradley had a dream about week before we found and he swears he knows the gender & refuses to tell me what he thinks.
 
Maternity clothes: None.
 
  Sleep: I go to sleep every night by 9pm... I've been sleeping fine except my back is already hurting in the morning. (I have a horrible back so that's not surprising.)
 
Symptoms: Still nauseous...more nauseous than the beginning.
 
Best moment this week: Our doctor appointment this week! We saw baby, who was very active & moving around!
 
Food cravings: watermelon, ice cream, rice & pizza

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: nothing right now!
 
What I'm looking forward to: everything! Picking out nursery theme, registering, our next ultrasound to find out the gender, and all of the fun things about being pregnant!


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment