June 15, 2014

3 Years... Where did the time go?!

It's been a busy week with it being the last week of 4K, finishing progress reports, having graduation, and packing up the classroom... I've been slacking in the writing/reading blogs lately.

On Wednesday, Brad & I celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary! 3 years already... where did the time go?!
 
As I think back to our wedding, it's one of the my favorite days ever. We were so blessed to have amazing weather, everything stayed on time, & we were blessed to have so many family members & friends there to celebrate with us. We had an amazing reception and danced with everyone allllllll night, then spent time swimming with friends in the hotel pool. People still tell us that the food at our wedding was the best food they've ever had, y'all gotta love "family style fried chicken dinner"!
 
In the last 3 years, we've been through a lot and have definitely grown as a couple. We've started new jobs, moved to 2 new towns, bought a house, bought another dog, and gone on countless trips/vacations. I can honestly say the last 3 years have been amazing and I can't wait to see what God blesses us with next.
 
Here's to love.... and to my love! Happy Anniversary (a couple days late)!
 
 
Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment