June 27, 2014

14 Weeks

I'm 2 days late posting this, but better late then never!

How far along?: 14 weeks
How big is your baby?: the size of a lemon
 
Total weight gain: I gained back 1 lb.. so total I've lost 6 lbs.

Sex: Won't find out until August... still very excited regardless! :]
 
Maternity clothes: None.
 
  Sleep: still go to bed super early, but I bought a boppy pillow &my back is filling very much better.
 
Symptoms: Still nauseous...more nauseous than the beginning.
 
Best moment this week: shopping for maternity clothes with my mom last weekend. So fun!
 
Food cravings: watermelon, ice cream, rice & pizza

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: nothing right now!
 
What I'm looking forward to: I'm very excited to register for all things baby.


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment