April 14, 2015

Hoppy Easter!

We celebrated Easter at the beginning of April, and goodness it's different celebrating when you have kids! Even though Amelia is only 3 months old, she made celebrating Easter even more exciting than other years. We spent the evening before at m parents house, playing games with them and my Aunt Gail & her husband Nick. It was a great evening!

Mommy helped Amelia find her basket!
Easter morning we woke up, had a delicious pancake breakfast and then Amelia "looked" for her Easter baskets. Brad & I got her a 101 Dalmatians (finally out on DVD!), some new books, and a Minnie Mouse towel. My parents got her a basket with a new book and LOTS of new clothes.


Are both of these baskets for me?!
 
We went to Barb's family's Easter after. It was so nice to see everyone and spend time celebrating the day. Barb gave Amelia an Easter basket with lots of new clothes in it! Brad's cousin Katie dressed up as the Easter Bunny- Amelia took her picture with her! (Even though Bradley & I don't believe in telling our children that the Easter Bunny is real, we didn't mind if Amelia took a picture with Katie. We plan on being honest and telling our children that it's just pretend....). The kids all had an Easter egg hunt and received little gift bags with bubbles, chalk, etc. So cute! 
We then went back to my parents' house to have dinner with my family. My Grandma & Papa gave Amelia a new swim robe/cover up and a new bonnet to wear this summer. And my Aunt Gail gave Amelia a bunch of new clothes also! Such a spoiled little girl!


It was a wonderful family day. We're so blessed to have Amelia here with us now!



xoxo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment