February 28, 2017

Baby Bogie 24/25 Weeks



How far along?: 24/25 Weeks

How big is your baby?: the size of a cantaloupe

Total weight gain: 5 lbs total (none this week... surprising! I swear all I did was eat crap...)

Sex: We're having a little boy! 



Maternity clothes: maternity pants  everyday, maternity shirts depending on my mood

  Sleep: I sleep great... I'm exhausted & ready for bed early most nights

Symptoms: just really sore and achy

Movement: alllllllll the time! this baby is always moving!

Best moment this week: We had a very busy weekend! Brad & I had a date day, went to the movies & out for lunch; then we had dinner at Brad's mom house on Sunday. Lots of fun things!

Food cravings: always chicken & ice cream

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  nothing much really

What I'm looking forward to: tomorrow is March! Which I'm hoping means that winter will be leaving soon and warmer/spring weather will be here. I'm so ready to be done with snow soon!


Xo, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment