November 30, 2017

November happenings.

I love November- fall, crisp weather, sweaters, and Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays- I loooooove turkey!

+I was able to have a girls night out with some of friends. We went to Board and Brush and painted signs. It was a great night catching up with friends and doing a little board "beating."

+Brad & I had date night! We went to the movies and out for dinner.

+Thanksgiving we spent the day with my family. We went to my aunt & uncle's house and my big extended family was there. It was nice getting to spend time with family. We stopped and visited Paul & Judy on the way home.

+We decorated our Christmas tree! Brad & I took off the whole weekend so we got our Christmas tree and decorations all set up.

+We had a girls day to the Paine Art Center's Nutcracker exhibit. Mom, Courtney, Chelsey & I took Amelia there. We loved getting to see Christmas trees, eating cupcakes, and then we had a girls dinner together.

+We went with Paul & Judy and Molly & Ryan to get their Christmas trees. We also went with Matt & Nicole, Barb & Joe and Joe's daughters to get theirs. We had a great time looking for trees and eating popcorn. Amelia loved going on the hayride.

                                                          Xo, Tiffany


No comments:

Post a Comment