August 13, 2014

21 Weeks

How far along?: 21 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a pomegranate
 
Total weight gain: I gained 2 lbs this week- so I'm at my starting pregnancy weight.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: None yet- although I did wear a maternity shirt on our date night the other night. But haven't worn anything else yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Super sore and my back is killing me. My whole body just aches.
 
Movement: None yet... very anxious for this little lady to start moving around!
 
Best moment this week: Our ultrasound and doctor appointment.  Our appointment was wonderful and everything with baby looked great! She was a little stubborn and didn't really want her picture taken- she kept her hand in her face for most of the ultrasound. She's also facing my back (which means all of her kicks are going right into my back) and is curling herself right up to the placenta.
 
Everything checked out though- she's growing nicely and her measurements/heartbeat were great!
 
 
We also went on a date this past weekend! We just went to dinner and then Target (to look at baby items) but it was nice to go out for dinner & sit & chat together for awhile. Bradley & I are best friends and could sit & talk forever while we're eating. Lol. 
 
Food cravings: Nothing really much this week. Pretty much just loving ice cream. Lol.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: not being sore every time I move!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Bradley's mom, Barb is up at the cottage this week. So we're heading there on Saturday to spend the day swimming in the lake. Sooo excited to go swimming & have a nice weekend before school starts in 2 weeks. Also- my parents & sisters have been in California this week. I'm excited that they come home on Saturday!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment