August 6, 2014

20 Weeks With Baby Bogie! (Half Way!!)

How far along?: 20 weeks- *half way!!!*
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a banana
 
Total weight gain: no gain/loss this week, so total I've lost 2 pounds.

Sex: Still don't know yet, BUT we find out on MONDAY!!! I'm very anxious for my next ultrasound.
 
Maternity clothes: None yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Super sore and my back is killing me. My whole body just aches.
 
Movement: None yet... very anxious for little baby to start moving around!
 
Best moment this week: I finished my summer classes today! Yay!
 
Food cravings: nothing. I've had a cold all week so food isn't even appealing.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: not being sore every time I move!
 
What I'm looking forward to: finding out baby bogie's gender on Monday! sooo excited!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment