July 31, 2014

19 Weeks

How far along?: 19 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a mango
 
Total weight gain: up 2 lbs. this week, so total I've lost 2 pounds.

Sex: We find out in 2 weeks! I'm anxiously counting down the days until we find out what baby bogie is! My opinion changes every day on what I think the gender is. Some days I'm really feeling & thinking boy & other days I swear it's a girl. Either way, we're both very excited! 
 
Maternity clothes: None yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Super sore lately. Anytime I move or walk around for awhile..
 
Movement: None yet... hopefully soon! :]
 
Best moment this week: It's been a pretty stressful week with school & work related things going on. I'm just excited for this week to be over.
 
Food cravings: sweets! ice cream and cupcakes. (clearly why I gained 2 pounds! lol.)

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: not being sore every time I move!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Painting the nursery (soon!) and hopefully feeling the baby moving around soon! I'm starting to get anxious.
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment