July 16, 2014

17 Weeks!

How far along?: 17 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of an onion!
 
Total weight gain: gained a pound this week, so total I've lost 4 pounds.

Sex: Won't find out until August... still very excited regardless! :] Brad & I tried to do the "ring on a string" test but we didn't have any string... so we tried to use a shoelace.. let's just say that didn't work out too well! The ring swung back & forth and in a circle so it wasn't very "clear". Lol.
 
We're starting to get really excited about finding out the gender of Baby Bogie.. we looked at the Chinese gender chart (it says boys) and the Mayan chart ( which says girl). So clearly we'll just have to wait for next ultrasound (in 4 weeks!!) & pray that Baby Bogie cooperates so we can find out!
 
Maternity clothes: None yet, but some of my shirts are starting to annoy me!
 
  Sleep: I go to bed decently early... and I use my "boppie" body pillow. Love that thing!
 
Symptoms: Still feeling uncomfortable... a little nauseous some days...
 
Movement: None yet... hopefully soon! :]
 
Best moment this week: baby moment- I had a dr. check up and got to hear the heart beat again! Love that part! :] best non-baby moment- hanging out with friends at the Brewer game. It's nice to have a relaxing night out with friends and enjoy the summer nights.
 
Food cravings: Nothing really "craving"... Some foods just "sound" better than others.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: nothing right now!
 
What I'm looking forward to: Our new furniture gets delivered today!! I'm sooo excited.
 
Xo, Tiffany 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment