July 23, 2014

18 Weeks with Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 18 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a sweet potato
 
Total weight gain: 0 this week, so total I've lost 4 pounds.

Sex: Won't find out until August... still very excited regardless! :]
 
Maternity clothes: None yet
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Super sore lately. Anytime I move or walk around for awhile..
 
Movement: None yet... hopefully soon! :]
 
Best moment this week: hhhmm... We've started to pick out colors and such for the baby room. We haven't picked a definite color, but we've started to get idea.
 
Food cravings: Nothing really "craving"... Some foods just "sound" better than others.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: not being sore every time I move!
 
What I'm looking forward to: We're going to see my bestie Brittany & her husband this weekend & go to a Brewer game. Very excited to see them! 
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment