July 9, 2014

16 Weeks

Aahhh! 16 weeks... we're at 4 months! I'm so excited! That means roughly... 170 days to go (give or take obviously.)

 
How far along?: 16 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of an avacado
 
Total weight gain: gained a pound this week, so total I've lost 5 pounds.

Sex: Won't find out until August... still very excited regardless! :]
 
Maternity clothes: None.
 
  Sleep: I still go to bed early, but I've been feeling less exhausted during the day.
 
Symptoms: I'm starting to feel a little uncomfortable, especially after sitting or standing too long.
 
Movement: None yet.
 
Best moment this week: celebrating the 4th of July with family at my mother-in-law's pool party. ALSO! We bought new living room furniture- we're finally going to have "grown up" living room furniture and not hand-me downs. I'm sooo excited for it to be delivered!
 
Food cravings: chocolate and salty foods

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: nothing right now!
 
What I'm looking forward to: We're spending the weekend going to a Brewers game with friends & celebrating my sister's birthday with family. I'm excited for a fun weekend! And- our new furniture will be delivered next week. Yay!


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment