August 27, 2014

23 Weeks!

How far along?: 23 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a grapefruit
 
Total weight gain: I gained 1 lb; total weight gain- 1 lb.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: None yet
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Nothing too horrible right now, feeling tired but it's been a crazy week at work
 
Movement: Yes! Fiiiiiiinally! (at least I think) I was feeling little hiccups in my belly the other day. Sooo excited!
 
Best moment this week: Our crib was delivered! && we painted the nursery! Seriously- I'm in LOVE with the crib & dresser. We painted the nursery a yellow "honey" color. It looks perfect for Winnie the Pooh.
 
 
Food cravings: chocolate! Brownies have been my best friend.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  Nothing this week.
 
What I'm looking forward to: putting the crib together & starting to decorate the nursery!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment