September 3, 2014

24 Weeks with Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 24 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a cantaloupe
 
Total weight gain: I gained 2 lbs this week. So total- 3 lbs.  

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: Every now & then I wear my maternity shirts depending on my mood. But nothing every day yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Just tired and my back is killllling me.
 
Movement: Baby Bogie likes to move around at night- it's still more "hiccup" feelings.
 
Best moment this week: Baby related- my parents bought the baby her baby book, so we started filling out the information that we can. It's exciting to be writing her information in already and filling out the information from this special time.
 
Non-baby related- My parents came & helped Bradley paint our living room. No more ridiculous purple color (from the previous owners), it's now a neutral white (with a HINT of green.) It's so bright in our living room and it looks amazing with our furniture! 
 
Food cravings: Waffles- with peanut butter & syrup

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  Nothing this week.
 
What I'm looking forward to: It's a busy weekend- we have a wedding for my sorority sister Sam and a baby shower for Brad's cousin & his wife. Busy time!
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment