September 17, 2014

26 Weeks

How far along?: 26 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a head of lettuce
 
Total weight gain: I gained 3 lbs. this week.... So total- 4 lb. gain overall

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: Every now & then I wear my maternity shirts depending on my mood. But nothing every day yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: I'm starting to feel more tired at the end of the day. I can't wait to come home most nights and do nothing. :]]]
 
Movement: Baby Bogie likes to move around at night- it's still more "hiccup" feelings.
 
Best moment this week: We got a new vehicle!!!!!! My car finally was at the point where "what's the point of putting more money in it?" so we spent all day car shopping & we bought a traverse. I love love LOVE it. It's amazing.
 
Food cravings: oreos and ice cream

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  not feeling stressed- I feel like there's a million things to do before the baby gets here. I should probably get going I feel like...
 
What I'm looking forward to: a nice relaxing weekend with my husband. I feel like we've been running running running lately and I'm excited to just spend time with him. :]
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment