September 10, 2014

25 Weeks With Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 25 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a cauliflower
 
Total weight gain: I lost 2 lbs this week. So total- 1 lb. gain overall

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: Every now & then I wear my maternity shirts depending on my mood. But nothing every day yet.
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Just tired and my back is killllling me.
 
Movement: Baby Bogie likes to move around at night- it's still more "hiccup" feelings.
 
Best moment this week: Baby related- I had my doctor appointment today! I love getting to hear her heartbeat!
 
Non-baby related- I survived the first week of 4K! And this week (the 2nd week of 4K) so far has been a great week!
 
Food cravings: grapes!

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss:  Not being so tired all the time.
 
What I'm looking forward to: FALL!!! I'm so excited to go to Little Farmer, craft fairs and have cool fall nights. I'm thinking we'll be decorating our house this weekend for fall time.
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment