August 20, 2014

22 Weeks With Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 22 weeks
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a papaya
 
Total weight gain: I lost 0.5 this week- so total I'm 1/2 lb. down.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: None yet
 
  Sleep: sleep is going well.. my "boppie" pillow is amazing :]
 
Symptoms: Still have a super sore body.. I just feel like I can't get comfortable, whether I'm sitting or standing.
 
Movement: None yet... very anxious for this little lady to start moving around!
 
Best moment this week: We were able to go and buy the nursery paint! We're painting the nursery yellow and going with a "Winnie the Pooh" theme. We're very excited to start painting the nursery!
 
We also had an awesome Saturday spent at the cottage with my mil and Brad's brother & his fiancé. We spent the day swimming with the dogs and enjoying the gorgeous weather. We went out for ice cream after! Yummy!
 
Food cravings: Cheese & Crackers, && grapes have been the snack cravings this week.

Belly button in or out: in.
 
What I miss: not being sore every time I move!
 
What I'm looking forward to: buying nursery furniture! && painting the nursery. That's our game plan for the next couple weeks. :]
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment