March 13, 2017

Baby Bogie -----> 26/27 Weeks

How far along?: 26/27 Weeks

How big is your baby?: the size of a lettuce

Total weight gain: I gained 3 pounds this week! Eeekk- 8 lbs total.

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day and most days maternity shirts

  Sleep: I sleep great... I'm exhausted & ready for bed early most nights

Symptoms: just really sore and achy

Movement: alllllllll the time! this baby is always moving! He especially loves moving at night time. Amelia loves "seeing" baby brother and says "he's kicking me!" it's the most precious thing ever.

Best moment this week: We organized the house, put away winter clothes that don't fit anymore and did some summer shopping for big sister Amelia. We also had birthday dinner at my parents house for my dad.

Food cravings: food doesn't ever sound appealing right now. unless it's ice cream.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  nothing much...

What I'm looking forward to: this weekend is a relaxing weekend at home! so excited to do some spring cleaning, and relish in the moments of being a family of 3.


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment