March 9, 2017

Baby Bogie ---> 25/26 Weeks

How far along?: 25/26 Weeks

How big is your baby?: the size of a kale

Total weight gain: 5 lbs total (none this week...)

Sex: We're having a little boy! 


Maternity clothes: maternity pants  everyday, maternity shirts depending on my mood- which is getting more and more that I'm wearing maternity shirts everyday. The weather is getting warmer & I'm starting to despise wearing long sleeves.

  Sleep: I sleep great... I'm exhausted & ready for bed early most nights

Symptoms: just really sore and achy

Movement: alllllllll the time! this baby is always moving! He especially loves moving at night time (just like Amelia did!)

Best moment this week: We had birthday dinner with Brad's dad Paul, Judy, & Matt & Nicole.

Food cravings: hhhmmm... I don't really know if I have food "Cravings" per say, but we ordered girl scout cookies and they're ridiculously delicious. Yum!

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  nothing much...

What I'm looking forward to: my bestie Brittany & her family will be visiting at the end of the month! Yay! :]] So excited to spend some much needed time with them.


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment