October 3, 2012

Blog Party && Follow Me Wednesday!

I've been trying to think of some ways to get some new people to follow my blog. It's no fun feeling like no one is reading this thing. Yes, yes, I KNOW that people are... it does tell me how many views I get a day... but still... some more followers would make a girl super happy on a foggy, and crummy kind of day.

So- I linked up with Followers to Friends and Follow Me Wednesday.

Welcome to all of the new people looking around... it's a good time over here at mypracticallyperfectlife. Follow. & stay awhile. :]



 

XoXo- Tiffany!

4 comments:

  1. Hi tiffany! Followingnu from the blog hop. Cant wait to read more. Im at www.makemeupmandy.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Will be sure to do the same for you! :]

      Delete
  2. Following you back! Thanks for commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for following! i really appreciate it! :]

      Delete