October 1, 2012

Show & Tell ----> These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

Show & Tell Mondays!



1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.

 February 2007- the day I joined Alpha Xi Delta. Joining AXiD was one of the best decisions I ever made. I gained leadership skills, organization techniques, and I met the greatest group of women I'll ever know. my bid day was so exciting, to join this group of girls that inspired me was emotional. I just remember thinking "I hope I turn out as wonderful as them." My sisters have been my support system through my college years & beyond. I can't imagine my life without them.









Fall 2007- Studied Abroad
Going abroad was one of my smartest decisions. I traveled the world. Lived in a different country for 4 months. & met two of the greatest women in my life. I studied at Harlaxton College in Grantham, England... about a 4 hour drive from London. I lived in a castle. No lie. I had an amazing "meet-a-family" that I had dinner with every week. They were the nicest people- we still exchange Christmas cards to this day. :] I traveled to Germany, Ireland, Wales, France and other cities in England. Traveling gave me a sense of adventure and excitement- I'm a huge history buff so seeing all the things I've read about was awesome. I also met Leah and Marie. They studied at Harlaxton also and are from Indiana. I still talk with these girls and we try to see each other once a year. I thank my lucky stars that I met them. I missed my family & Brad like crazy but I was able to grow up and really "grow" into myself. 





December, 2010- Graduation from College
I spent 4.5 years in college. Graduating from college, with a BS in Education was one of the happiest days of my life. I spent my nights and weekends studying and working on projects. Finally being able to say I'm a college graduate- accomplishment. :]



June 11, 2011- My wedding day <3
Obviously this day is going to one of my happiest. Bradley & I have dated from April 23, 2003. There was no breaking up or dating other people during that time. Just me & him. We got engaged on Christmas Eve, December 24, 2009. Our wedding day was emotional- it was hard to believe that we were finally married. Our family & friends played a big part in making that day one of the happiest of my life. We were able to enjoy the time with each other, and with our family & friends. We partied until midnight at the reception & then went to the hotel pool & sat in the hot tub till 2 am with some of our closest friends. I didn't want the night to end. 






July 2011- Honeymoon
Our honeymoon was a great time- it was the "first" official trip that Bradley & I had ever been on together. Sure we've gone on weekend trips, and have traveled together in England, but normally there's been other people or we haven't gone very far on our trips. But our honeymoon- 5 hours in a car together was very entertaining. Brad LOVES to sing in the car --- and he's not the world's "best" singer. :] But he is really funny and tries to make the car ride enjoyable. We flew into Orlando, drove to Key Largo, spent 3 days in the Keys fishing & visiting, drove back to Orlando, went to Disney, and then went home. It was a great vacation! 



 2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.

My "favorite" beauty products are kind of difficult because I don't really use that many beauty products. But here is what I DO use...

Bed Head Make Up
 
Bed Head Shampoo & Conditioner

Paul Mitchell Detangler Spray

 3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.

 Criminal Minds. Revenge. Teen Mom. The Voice. Swamp People. Wild Justice. Alaska State Troopers. 
16 & Pregnant. Law & Order: SVU. How I Met Your Mother. The Big Bang Theory. Friends.  
Pretty Little Liars.
 
 4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
Fishing with my Papa


my sisters, my parents, Bradley & I

5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."

Reading. Scrapbooking. Watching movies. Playing on pinterest. Shopping. Doing crafts. Painting my nails. Traveling. Laying on the beach. Listening to music. Cuddling with my Dixie.


XoXo- Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment