October 9, 2012

FaLLing into Fall

It's hard to believe that we're already in the second week of October! Where has the time gone?! As many of you know, the end of September into the end of October seems to be "wedding season" for Bradley & I right now. We had Brad's fraternity brother Dan's wedding a couple weeks ago, my cousin Rob's wedding two weeks, my co-worker Adria's wedding last weekend, and Brad's cousin Josh's wedding in two weeks. To sum it up, it's been about a month of non stop running around Wisconsin. I loooooove weddings don't get me wrong... I just seem to feel like I haven't even enjoyed a weekend at home with my husband in a looooong time. And it really has been... good thing I LOVE weddings though! I said in a previous post that weddings are like "mini reunions." They really are! You get to see people you don't see every day, catch up on life, watch two people madly in love join their lives together, and enjoy a day of hanging out with people you're blessed to know.

Congrats to Dan & Kristi, Rob & TeriJo, Jasom & Adria, and [[a little early]] congrats to Josh & Tara! Wishing you all many blessed years to come! Thank you for including Bradley & I in your special days.

Here's some pictures to recap the wedding craziness that has been happening!
my husband! <3

<3

Courtney, My mom, My Grandma & I
my mother-in-law Barb with Brad & I


Not only have we been wedding busy, but we've also been busy, busy. I feel like we've been busy with work, we're still looking at houses [{trying to find the perfect house to be our "first" house together is hard work.]] I haven't even decorated for fall yet! And if you know me, you know that I LOVE any reason to decorate! I love having cute little decorations around the house, it gives the house a more "festive" feeling. Brad & I did however go to the annual Greenville Fall Fair over this weekend. My mom & grandma have been going for years and I just started going last year. It has *tons* of vendors selling house decorations, mittens, food, doll clothes, purses, outside decorations, bird baths, etc. I love looking at all of the fall and Christmas decorations! The fair officially starts at 9am... but seriously my mom, grandma, and I get there at 8am and starting buying things. Please don't think we're the crazy ones... there's tons of other people already buying things... and yes, yes, I know, not all of the vendors are set up yet.. but if they're not quite ready they'll tell to please come back... right? Last year I got some beautiful Christmas/snowman decorations! I'll post pictures when the Christmas season is upon us.... this year though it was all about fall decorations! Brad does put me on a budget, otherwise he knows I'll just buy everything that I want! Here's some pictures of my cute fall decorations that I got! I looove them!




I hope that everyone's fall is starting off nicely! It's getting a little colder around here and I've been wearing sweatshirts/sweaters to work! Fall is one of my favorite seasons! [[I do love all of the seasons..]]
Dixie Mae <3

Dixie Mae looking out the window

XoXo- Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment