September 25, 2012

Where have the weeks gone?!

It's hard to think that it's going to be October next Monday already... Where has September gone!? It's been awhile since I've written an "actual" post about life lately... it's been pretty busy & I've just come down with cold. I don't feel like doing anything! .....But life must go one right?! & I'm sure I'll get over this cold very soon!

The past couple weeks have been very busy.

-Brad & I went to Hortonville a couple weeks ago to house sit for my parents while they went to Florida for the weekend. It was a nice little trip "home" even though it was just us and my sister Courtney. I had to work Saturday morning so Friday night was pretty low key. Then Saturday we went to visit with Barb & had dinner at her place! Sunday we were able to join my Grandmother at church, and then headed to her house to have lunch with her and my Papa. After lunch, Papa took Brad & I to visit "his" cows. My grandfather has two cows that he co-owns [[we don't get too attached to the baby cows- they'll be our food come spring...]] But the cows are pretty cute && there's baby pigs too! So precious!

-This past weekend we went to Milwaukee for the wedding of one of Brad's fraternity brothers Dan & his [new] wife Kristi! We headed down to Milwaukee and were able to meet up with my bestie Brittany and her fiance Andrew. Ellis joined along in the fun! We went to the old German Beer Hall and had some delicious German beer and German pretzels! Yumm! Saturday was Dan & Kristi's wedding. It was so beautiful! They both look happy & amazing. It was wonderful to see so many of Brad's fraternity brothers and other friends from college. Weddings are truly mini reunions for people.  After a long night of dancing, drinking, and laughing with friends, Sunday was spent sleeping and relaxing.

After everything going on the past couple weeks I seem to have gotten a cold now also! I've been miserable the last couple days and want nothing more than to sleep.... which is where I'm headed now!

We have weddings the next two weekends.. My cousin Rob's this weekend & a co-workers next weekend.. so I need to get better fast!
Medicine and my bed are my new best friends. :]

XoXo- Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment