September 4, 2012

Celebrating 50 Years of Wedded Bliss!

Over the weekend my grandparents celebrated 50 years of wedded bliss! A huge milestone! My mom and my aunt Gail, with the help of many others planned a fantastic party to celebrate. Family members from all over the country [including my great aunts and uncles from Washington, North Carolina, and Michigan] came to celebrate. As well as many friends and neighbors from the area. We had pictures to showcase their life together, & my *amazing* husband Bradley put together a slideshow with all the pictures. It was wonderful to see my grandparents sitting there laughing and crying as they watched the slideshow of their journey. There was yummy food, gorgeous weather, fun times playing lawn games, and great fellowship with family and friends.

Saturday night after the party we spent more time at my grandparents house visiting with family members. Then Sunday we went to dinner with everyone before they all headed back home! It was great to see so many family members able to help my grandparents celebrate their day! With everyone living all over, it's hard to see everyone very often!

Here's some pictures to recap the great day!

my family!

cousins with Grandma & Papa

the happy couple!



sisters

my lovely husband!

cousin love!

Congrats to my Grandma & Papa on 50 years together! They're a great example of how to make a marriage work. No one is perfect- there fore no marriage is going to be perfect... Marriage is about being dedicated and making it work.

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment