August 30, 2012

All Tatted Up!

Well, on Monday, I officially joined the "tattoo people" group. My sister Chelsey & I went out and got "semi" matching tattoos. My sisters and I have always loved the idea of getting a "sister" tattoo- there's just one  slight problem.... My sister Courtney isn't too fond of tattoos. Whelp! Chelsey & I weren't letting that stop us, so Monday night we went and got our sister tattoos.

This is the first tattoo for both us. We got them on our right feet... Let me tell 'ya... when the guy was doing the outline of the tattoo--- WOWZA! Did that hurt! When he was doing the coloring though, it didn't hurt as bad. :] Chelsey went first and then me, we both listened to her ipod, just jamming out, while the guy was doing the tattoo.

The tattoo is three daisies on our foot. Each flower is the color of one of our birth months. Mine is February [purple]... Courtney is July [red].... and Chelsey is December [blue]. We made the middle flower slightly bigger and that's where we put our own birth month color. Hence the reason mine is purple... and Chelsey's is blue. Other then that, they're the same tattoo.


Here's some pictures:

Let's Do This! 

Allll done!





Hope everyone has a great weekend! We will be in good ol' Hortonville helping my amazing grandparents celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary!

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment