August 16, 2012

Catching a breather...

This week has been a nice week where I feel live I've had time to just stop & breathe. Last weekend Bradley & I didn't do much- hung out at home, cleaned, watched Dawson's Creek, played with Dixie, and went to the Winnebago County Fair.

-on a side note---> Brad & I have this "bucket list goal" that we're going to go to all of the county fairs in Wisconsin. So far we've gone to 2. I know, I know, we're not even close to being done.. or even half way on the list... but it's a nice bucket list and we're averaging one county fair a summer so far. It is pretty fun to get out to other parts of the state and see places we haven't been to.

The Winnebago County fair was a good time though! We went and looked at all the animals- horses, cows, pigs, chickens, rabbits, sheep, and goats [my favorite!!]. We supported the local 4-H and got subs from their food stand [instead of the horribly greasy fair food at all the other stands]. For the better part of the afternoon we went to 3 Dock Dog competitions. Tho dogs were very adorable and have some major jumping skills! Sshheesh! It was really fun to watch though. We watched the pig races & watched some horse racing. It was a very relaxing Saturday afternoon.

The rest of the week has been pretty boring... I feel like I've been working non stop between work and trainings. I'm ready for a relaxing weekend to let my body rest. Which is hopefully what I'm going to get... Brad & I are going to Waupaca to spend the weekend with my m.i.l. Barb at a cottage she rents every year. I'm excited to relax on the dock, work on my tan, go fishing, and enjoy some ice cream! 

Here's to a great weekend ahead...

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment