August 27, 2012

Color Run & Pre-Wedding Festivities!

On Friday night my sister Chelsey & I did the Color Run! It's a 5K (3 miles) run/walk held in many citites over the country. As the Color Run website (thecolorrun.com) puts it:

".....the 3 miles of the Color Run course will be the most memorable and colorful run of your life! Each kilometer of the event is associated with a designated color: yellow, orange, pink, or blue.  As the runners/walkers reach the Kilometer COLOR RUN Zones, they are blitzed by our volunteers, sponsors, and staff with COLOR." 

The Milwaukee event was held at Miller Park. There was around 10,000 runners/walkers in attendance. It was literally the funniest & most unique run/walk I'll probably ever do! Here's some pictures from the event:  

before the 5K--- all nice & clean*

3rd K!- color Orange

we're done! at the finish/color mess!

Colors everywhere!

*All Colored*

We did it!

woo!


After all of that craziness on Friday night, I then had a bridal shower for Brad's cousin's fiance on Saturday and bachelorette party for a co-worker. It was a fun and busy day! On Saturday night I came home & crashed! I was exhausted. Sunday was spent relaxing and enjoying the time spent with Brad & Dixie. 

It's going to be another busy & eventful week! It's move up week at school, my sister Chelsey & I are getting a tattoo, & my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary party is this weekend. Can't wait to see what's all going to happen. :]

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment