August 1, 2012

Too Much Thinking

Do you ever have one of those days... or in my case week where nothing seems to be going your way? That's how I've been feeling all week. I'm not looking for a pity party or someone to feel bad & tell me that everything is going to be ok... I'm just looking to write down my frustrations & hoping that by talking (typing) about will get me out of the "funk" I've been feeling.

I'm not even sure what exactly is "eating away" at me...  something seems to be tugging away. I've been feeling super cranky, trying to rush into things hoping they'll make me happy, not being as supportive, & just down right feeling like nothing I do will ever be good enough for some people.

-on a side note please be aware that none of this has to do with my marriage with Brad. He's absolutely amazing- tells me he loves me any chance he can and will do anything in his power to see me happy. He's my life line some days & without him I'd be lost-

my goal for the remaining week... & for the future:

1 Chronicles 16:11
Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always.

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment