September 6, 2012

Missing My Dolly*

My family dog, Dolly passed away today... She was a 17 year old chihuahua. It's hard to think about going to my parents house tomorrow and her not being there.. I'm sure she's in doggy heaven and is resting in her favorite blanket with a bowl of ice cream.

I'm going to miss/Things I Loved about Dolly...

-sharing my ice cream with her.
-cuddling in blankets.
-her barking at Brad, because she didn't like him at first.
-playing tug with her.
-Dixie is going to miss following Dolly around, and Dolly ignoring her. :]

It's hard to think that 17 years ago, my parents brought Dolly home for us. I wanted to name her Precious, but my sisters were too little to say that so we named her Precious Dolly, and called her Dolly for short. She was so little she could fit in my then 7 year old hand.

<3 you Dolly! Thank you for all the wonderful memories and for being a great dog.

snuggle bug! [circa 2009]

with Dolly on my wedding day [2011]

chilling on the bed [2011]

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment