September 18, 2012

Me, Myself & I LinkUP [[September Edition]]

I found ANOTHER fun link up in the blogger world! I love getting to read other people's answers and finding out what makes them unique and an individual.

Here's the link if you'd like to join the fun!


So here you go... Me. Myself. && I. [[the September edition]]

1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Depending on how "down" I'm feeling it ranges from ---> watching Disney movies, cuddling with my dog Dixie Mae, eating ice cream, crying while my husband cuddles with me, do a craft project, or go shopping.


2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?

I swear that I should have been born in the 1980's. The big hair. Neon colors. Madonna. Queen. Run DMC. I'm addicted to 80's movies Pretty in Pink, the Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Sixteen Candles, Valley Girl.
the year I was an 80's girl for Halloween

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?

Halloween is my favorite holiday. I love love love getting dressed up! Some years I really try to think of different things to be. I've been a "babe magnet"... an 80's girl... a dalmatian... && Thing 1 [my husband was Thing 2] in the last 5 years...
Babe Magnet

The Dalmatian, the Farmer, & the Pirate



Thing 1 && Thing 2

4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?

1. I love salt. My food normally isn't salty enough, I add salt to almost everything.
2. I put peanut butter on my waffles/french toast/pancakes.
3. I was a cheerleader for almost 10 years. && I was in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
4. I only eat & write left handed. Everything else I do right handed.
5. When I was little my sisters & I weren't allowed to get our hair cut too short. My dad wasn't too fond of little girls with "boy" hair. I'm thankful for it now-- I <3 having long hair. [[most days]]

5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
-Don't let anyone tell you that dating "one guy" too long isn't a good idea. That guy is going to be your husband, && make you the happiest you've ever been.
-Stay true to yourself. Don't waste your time on "friends" that expect you to do everything there way. They aren't worth it in the end.
-Listen to your parents. They're trying to make you realize your better then you think you are. && they're helping you grow into a better woman.
-Pay attention in school. Even if you think the subject is "dumb", you never know what information you'll need one day.

XoXo- Tiffany!

No comments:

Post a Comment