April 12, 2017

Baby Bogie ---> 30/31 Weeks


How far along?: 30/31 Weeks  (7 months!)

How big is your baby?: the size of a zucchini

Total weight gain: 10 pounds - none this week!

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day and most days maternity shirts, weekends I wear my regular shirts if we're not going anywhere.

  Sleep: Same old same old,....sleeping is not fun,
 I wake up a million times and it takes forever to fall back asleep.

Symptoms: I don't remember having Braxton Hick's contractions with Amelia but I definitely think I'm getting them with baby boy. My stomach gets pains and is super uncomfortable multiple times during the day. Nothing consistent but really painful and uncomfortable a lot of the day.

Movement: He's always moving around

Best moment this week: We had a busy weekend! We went to the Easter egg hunt at church. It's so special to see Amelia so excited to dance and sing songs for "baby Jesus." After we had Easter celebrations and my mom's birthday party with my family and my grandparents. So fun watching Amelia look for Easter eggs and her Easter baskets. We also had a baby shower this weekend for Matt & Nicole's little girl. So fun to celebrate their little bundle- so excited to have a niece!

Food cravings: unless it's ice cream, most foods don't even sounds appealing.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  not being sore alllll the time, and I miss sleeping on my belly.

What I'm looking forward to: Easter is this weekend! And we'll be starting to our "to do list" of things to do before Baby Brother gets here.


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment