April 24, 2017

Baby Bogie ---> 32/33 Weeks

How far along?: 32/33 Weeks  (8 months!)

How big is your baby?: the size of a squash

Total weight gain: 1 lb this week so total 12 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day and most days maternity shirts, weekends I wear my regular shirts if we're not going anywhere.

  Sleep: ugh sleep.. love/hate relationship. I love sleep but wake up a million times.

Symptoms: Braxton hicks contractions everyday.

Movement: He's always moving around!

Best moment this week: Amelia & I enjoyed the weekend and went to the Children's Museum. She loves going to paint! And we had dinner at my parents' house.

Food cravings: ice cream. alllllll the time.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  nothing much really, just getting really uncomfortable so just ready for that to be over.

What I'm looking forward to: baby boy will be here before I know it. It's almost May and that'll mean lots of things going on at school and finishing up things around the house.


Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment