July 2, 2012

Another Great One...

Well, another UNplanned weekend turned into another GREAT weekend. It's such a great feeling to be able to enjoy the summer and the beautiful weather with family & friends.

-Friday Bradley & I went our "separate" ways. Brad went to the dirt races with our friend Ellis for the night while I had girls night with some of my co-workers. Drinks before followed by going to see "Magic Mike" after. Some people that go sees movies should stay home sometimes! There were some rather intoxicated older ladies there being quite loud the ENTIRE movie. We were sitting in the front row and still had trouble hearing some parts. A couple people starting to yell at them, they got defensive, and needless to say.. things got awkward. My friends and I all had a wonderful time... & on a more positive note: Channing Tatum looked rather delicious!

-Saturday was spent boating! Another great day out on Green Lake! The company was splendid, the water was breathtaking, and the weather was superb. After boating, Bradley & I went to my mother-in-law Barb's for dinner. It was great getting to spend time with her.



-Sunday... Bradley & I slept most of the morning away. Got caught up on the domestic list (cleaning && laundry) and then went to my parents house for dinner. Sitting at the table at my parents house is like being at a comedy club- sometime I feel like I never stop laughing. It was wonderful to spend time with them.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend. Did you celebrate the 4th of July this past weekend or are you celebrating this weekend coming up? I decided (as well as many people that I've talked with) that we'll be celebrating both weekends, as well as on the actual 4th of July.

XoXo!- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment