July 19, 2012

Showering the future Mrs. Hummel!

ooohhh Bridal showers... I don't know about you, but I LOVE bridal showers! Honestly. I think there's something so sweet and fun about showering the future bride with warm wishes, dishes, & things to go with kisses! ;]

My cousin Rob is marrying is wonderful fiance TeriJo in September. Hard to believe that my "LITTLE" cousin is old enough to be getting married! Eeek! I'm only a year older than him but it still makes me feel old! TeriJo's bridal shower was this evening. It was such a fun time! Food, games, gifts, and many memories shared with laughter. That's what bridal showers are for right? Wishing the bride good luck in the future and helping her prepare their future home... all with some giggles and embarrassing the bride! [poor TJ! you got more embarrassing gifts then I did at mine! I feel for ya!] TeriJo & Rob were blessed with many wonderful gifts for their future home together, but I think they were more blessed with all the wonderful people in their lives.

Congrats to Rob & TeriJo! I can't wait till you're wedding- it's going to be wonderful.

*Here's a wish for dreams come true, from the first moment you say "I Do!"*

XoXo- Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment