November 6, 2014

33 Weeks with Baby Bogie!

How far along?: 33 weeks!
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a durian fruit
 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day, and shirts some days
 
  Sleep: sleep is going good- however I'm super sore whenever I wake up in the morning.
 
Symptoms: more tired & morning sickness. blaaaahhh
 
Movement: feeling her moving around all day lately! best feeling ever.
 
Best moment this week: We had our baby class this week and I had my breastfeeding class. Having the baby class seemed to make everything feel more "real." It was exciting to have the hospital tour and see where delivery was and where we'd be staying after. The class was very informative and I know that Brad & I felt really comfortable with things after. My breastfeeding class was very informative also and gave lots of helpful tips and ideas (I thought anyways... we'll see how it goes ;] )
 
Food cravings: no real cravings, ice cream & milk always sounds good. :]

Belly button in or out: in! 
 
What I miss:  not being so sore. Lol
 
What I'm looking forward to: the next couple weekends are finalllllly "at home weekends." We're pretty much done in the baby room but it will be nice to stay home and not be running around. I have parent teacher conferences the next two weeks so my week nights will be busy! The next big thing though is Thanksgiving and I'm looking forward to spending time with family before baby comes. :]
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment