November 14, 2014

34 Weeks

How far along are you?: 34 weeks! 
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a butternut squash
 
Total weight gain: 13 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day, and shirts some days
 
  Sleep: sleep is going good- however I'm super sore whenever I wake up in the morning.
 
Symptoms: good ol' morning sickness and I'm pretty sore/tired by the end of the day.
 
Movement: feeling her moving around all day lately! best feeling ever.
 
Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting happened this week. We had a very unexciting weekend at home last weekend, cleaned/did laundry/finished the last couple things in the baby room. The fact that we did absolutely nothing was sooo nice though and it was a very much needed weekend at home.
 
Food cravings: Hmm... no real cravings.

Belly button in or out: in! 
 
What I miss:  not being sore every time I move...
 
What I'm looking forward to: we're going to be putting up Christmas decorations this weekend and next weekend. I'm normally very adamant that nothing goes up before Thanksgiving, but Thanksgiving is soo late and I'd like everything done before December.
 
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment