November 21, 2014

My Baby Shower


I realized that I never posted pictures or anything from our baby shower. It was such a wonderful day and we were very blessed by all of the wonderful gifts we received. I had my baby shower at my work in our big large muscle area. My mom, mil, Grandma and Aunts did all of the food and helped with the decorating. We played a couple games and enjoyed spending time with family/friends celebrating our little lady! The shower had a "Winnie the Pooh" theme to go along with her nursery.
 












It was such a wonderful day and it was nice to see everyone. Our little girl was very spoiled! While I was having my baby shower, Brad's dad threw him a "Diaper BBQ" for the guys at his house. Brad had a great time celebrating with his family and friends. We were able to get a nice little stock of diapers too! :]

So glad we are blessed with such amazing family and friends. Baby Bogie is already so loved!

Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment