November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! (belated)

It's hard to believe that it's already Thanksgiving and the end of November! December is literally days away... This year Thanksgiving was a little different because for Brad & I, it's our last Thanksgiving as a married couple with no children. Next year we'll have an almost one year old along...

This year has been such a blessing that I wanted to really document all that I've been blessed with and everything that I'm thankful for.

  • My Bradley. He's my best friend and my everything. I'm so thankful for everything he does to provide for us and everything he does to make sure our lives are comfortable and that we're able to things we enjoy. He's such a hard worker, both at work and at home. He's always being silly and doing things to make me laugh. Brad knows everything there is to know about me- whenever I'm having a bad day, he knows how to make everything better. I've been blessed with marrying my best friend and I can't wait to see what the next year(s) have in store for us.
  • Baby Bogie! She's not even here yet and I'm already so in love with her! I can't wait for her to grace us with her presence, I'm excited to watch her grow and teach her things. We're already so blessed to have her in our lives and I'm excited for her arrival.
  • Dixie Mae & Clementine Blue- My first "babies", I'm such a dog lover and my dogs really are like my children. They're my snuggle buddies and if I could, I would take them with me wherever I go. Our dogs love us unconditionally and are always happy to be with us.
  • My family- I was blessed with the most amazing family ever. I'm thankful everyday for having such amazing parents, who are willing to help us and would do anything for us or my sisters. I have 2 amazing younger sisters, I love talking with them and I'm excited to see how God is going to bless their futures. I have a wonderful Grandma & Papa, aunts, uncles, cousins; Family is such a blessing. I love being able to spend time together, playing cards or cribbage and enjoying their company.
  • My in-law family- Marrying Brad gave me the opportunity to have wonderful additions to my family. Between my mother-in-law, father-in-law and brother-in-law (& future sister-in-law) I know that Brad and I are very blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives. We love spending time with them, enjoying each other's company.
  • Our jobs- This year I completed my Birth-Kindergarten license requirements, and I'm now a certified teacher from Birth-8th grade. I'm blessed to teach 4K with a wonderful co-teacher and our 36 students are amazing. I'm excited to see them grow the rest of the year! We're also blessed that Brad has a wonderful job, doing something he loves.
  • I'm also thankful for everyone's health and being able to enjoy each other's company. We've been blessed with many memories with family and opportunities to create more memories. I'm thankful for all of our friends and the times we're able to spend with them. We don't live too close to many of our friends, so any chance to get together is exciting.
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you were able to spend time with your loved ones.
 
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment