November 21, 2014

35 Weeks With Baby Bogie!

How far along are you?: 35 weeks! 
 
How big is your baby?: the size of a coconut
 
Total weight gain: 17 lbs.

Sex: We're having a little GIRL!!
 
Maternity clothes: maternity pants every day, and shirts most days
 
  Sleep: sleep is going good- however I'm super sore whenever I wake up in the morning.
 
Symptoms: good ol' morning sickness and I'm pretty sore/tired by the end of the day.
 
Movement: feeling her moving around all day lately! best feeling ever.
 
Best moment this week: We were able to do absolutely nothing this past weekend. We put up our Christmas Tree and our Christmas decorations. After that we spent a nice relaxing Sunday simply doing laundry and watching Criminal Minds allllllllll day. I LOVED IT!
 
Food cravings: Not really any big cravings, just trying to stay away from some foods because they just simply don't sound appealing 

Belly button in or out: in! although it looks like it could start "popping" out at anytime
 
What I miss:  not being sore every time I move...
 
What I'm looking forward to: this weekend my mom is coming over to help me clean and get the house all ready for our little girl's arrival. & we'll be seeing the Hunger Games with my sister Courtney, plus we have a birthday party for my aunt on Sunday. Such a busy weekend!
 
Labor Signs: I had a doctor appointment this week and they start being weekly from here on out! I was already 1.5 cm dilated; yes, yes, I know that many women can be that dilated for weeks, but it's still very excited to have 1.5 cm "down" and only 8.5 cm to go! Lol. My doctor also told me that I'm "thinner than normal" and he's betting that I don't make it to my due date. Obviously he didn't say how early he was "guessing" but it's very exciting to think that she'll probably be here before Christmas! That's also a bit stressful to think about because that means she could really come anytime in the next 5 weeks... ready or not she'll be here before we know it! 
 
Xo, Tiffany 

No comments:

Post a Comment