May 15, 2017

Baby Bogie ----> 35/36 Weeks

How far along?: 35/36 Weeks 

How big is your baby?: the size of a pineapple

Total weight gain: None this week, +13 total

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants and whatever shirt I feel like wearing that day

  Sleep: sleep is glorious,.. when I actually sleep. I wake up alllll night long to go to the bathroom.

Symptoms: I feel like I'm in the first trimester again, I'm nauseous and sick; plus I'm super sore because he's loooooow and it hurts to move.

Movement: He's kicking all the time

Best moment this week: It was Mother's Day over the weekend! I loved getting time to spend with my family and my mother-in-law. We went to Matt & Nicole's for dinner with Barb. And then on Mother's Day we went to the zoo with my parents, Chelsey & Todd and Barb & Joe. We had a cookout after at my parent's house.

Food cravings: ice cream. alllllll the time.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  just being comfortable walking and laying down.

What I'm looking forward to: We have a pretty relaxing weekend this weekend. I have to finish a couple things in my hospital bag and Amelia's bag.

Labor Signs: I was checked at my appointment last week. I was 1 cm dilated and he's super loooooow.

Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment