May 22, 2017

Baby Bogie ---> 36/37 Weeks

How far along?: 36/37 Weeks

How big is your baby?: the size of a papaya

Total weight gain: +2 this week, +15 total

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants and whatever shirt I feel like wearing that day

  Sleep: sleep is sleep, I fall asleep easily but wake up a million times.

Symptoms: Very sore, nauseous, & uncomfortable. It's my life right now.

Movement: He kicks lots & lots at night time and that's about it right now.

Best moment this week: It was a pretty relaxing week. I had a dr appointment and heard the heart beat- that's always the best part of the whole appointment.

Food cravings: ice cream. alllllll the time.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  sleeping on my stomach.

What I'm looking forward to: This weekend is Memorial Day! I plan on doing lots and lots of things.

Labor Signs: No new signs- just very uncomfortable. He's super low and it hurts to walk, sit, and do anything.

Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment