May 29, 2017

Baby Bogie ---> 37/38 Weeks

How far along?: 37/38 Weeks   

How big is your baby?: the size of a romaine lettuce

Total weight gain: 0 this week

Sex: We're having a little boy! 

Maternity clothes: maternity pants and whatever shirt I feel like wearing that day

  Sleep: still sleeping ok when I'm sleeping, just waking up lots at night.

Symptoms: He's super low and it's uncomfortable, allllll the time.

Movement: He really only kicks at night right now.

Best moment this week: Memorial Day weekend! We spent time spring cleaning the house, finishing Amelia's playset/playhouse, enjoying cook outs with friends & family, and going to the parade.

Food cravings: ice cream. alllllll the time.

Belly button in or out: in.

What I miss:  sleeping on my tummy and not being uncomfortable all the time.

What I'm looking forward to: roughly 2 more weeks until little guy gets here and I'm so excited! The last week of school is next week which I'm excited for also.

Labor Signs: just very uncomfortable, braxton hicks contractions & dilating to 1cm.

Xo, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment